Collaborative, supporting, inspiring – helping each other problem solve
BIO: ABOUT TRACY
Let me introduce you to Tracy Gott. She’s a lady you will be able to relate to. From being a mum at 18 to becoming a successful business woman with three children, she will share with you some of the tough lessons she has learned and how she made those changes for the betterment of her health and wellbeing.
MORE ABOUT TRACY GOTT
Educator, Coach, Fitness Instructor and Lecturer
I am married and have three kids (stretch marks to prove it!). I have a close family, a handful of true friends, I love what I do and I’m happy with my life. I have been a school teacher, a checkout chick, an admin girl and along with my husband, an owner of two health clubs. I’ve worked with so many people from babies right up to 80 year olds.
I am a qualified primary school teacher but choose not to teach children, instead I prefer to work with adults and teenagers helping them realise the enjoyment, satisfaction and fulfilment that exercise and education can bring. I have the pleasure in personal training some amazing clients and helped hundreds reach their healthy weight and more.
I found group fitness as a participant at the age of 19. Since then I have moved from participating in classes to teaching them and loving every minute of it. I teach my own style of dance fitness and stretch classes (after many years as a Body Pump and Body Combat instructor) and it’s here where I truly come alive. Along with my husband, we bought two under-performing health clubs, in 2003 and 2005 respectively and turned them into highly profitable business ventures, selling them within 5 years to make a difference in other ways.
I have worked with Healthyways, Inshape Health Clubs, Belgravia Leisure, City of Belmont, YMCA and other private groups and companies presenting classes and education in the way of nutrition and exercising. That’s the best part for me. Speaking with people and to groups gives me a real buzz. Right now I am privileged to be back teaching as I lecture to adults at private training organisations as well as TAFE.
My Qualifications – Why Listen to Me??
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Body Combat Instructor Training
- Body Pump Instructor Training
- Bachelor of Education
- Owned, Managed, Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor at our own health clubs from 2003 until 2010
- Developer of Mum’s Gott Muscles® training program, Kilates® Lengthen and Strengthen Program, Dynamic Stretch and Jammin’ Dance Fitness
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer
- Thump Boxing Instructor Training
- Exercise in the Child Bearing Year
- Pelvic Floor Course for Fitness Professionals
- Rehab Trainer
- Zumba Instructor Training
- Zumba Gold Instructor Training
- Level 1 Wellness Coach
- In the process: Certificate of Nutrition
- Registered Level Three Personal Trainer with Fitness Australia
- Registered Fitness Professional with Australian Fitness Network
- Senior First Aid
- Owned and sold two successful businesses
- Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor TAE40110
Back to Work – Back to Business – Back to YOU (BALDIVIS)Mary Davies Library – 17 Settlers Avenue Baldiviso41111601909:45 AM
- Personal Wellbeing: Create your life vision (Goal setting Purpose, mindfulness), Confidence , Physical Well-being, Balancing the transition back to work
- Personal Skills Development: Budgeting, Financial Independence, Time Management, Social Media for Professionals
- Job Ready: Writing Resumes, Clothing for Work, Personal Branding, Interview Techniques
- Career & Business Development: Business start-up, Networking, Speaking Confidently, Leadership Skills