Online bookings have now CLOSED. Please email your name, phone number to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will confirm your booking via phone. You will need to provide credit card details to confirm your booking. Thankyou,
PLEASE NOTE: You do require a PayPal account and do not need to set one up. To make payment simply click the button below (COFNIRM GO TO PAYPAL) and you can make a payment with your credit card by using this online payment portal
IF PAYING VIA EFT:
YOUR REFERENCE: Please use your full name (example – Firstname Lastname) or first initial dot surname (example – F.Name) so that we can reference your payment or we will be unable to confirm your booking.
- EFT Bank details below:
- ACCOUNT NAME: Women In Leadership Driving Change Inc.
- BSB: 066-131
- ACC: 1056-3869
DOWNLOAD OUR MARKETING KIT: CLICK HERE
Share these images with your networks!
Join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515147215443300/:
Re-Energising Women To Re-Enter The Workforce
- Personal Wellbeing: Create your life vision (Goal setting Purpose, mindfulness), Confidence , Physical Wellbeing, Balancing the transition back to work
- Personal Skills Development: Budgeting, Financial Independence, Time Management, Social Media for Business
- Job Ready: Writing Resumes, Clothing for Work, Personal Branding, Interview Techniques
- Career Business Development: Business start-up, Networking, Speaking Confidently, Leadership Skills
This event has been made possible by a grant received to fund this project.
Acknowledgements to Department of Communities for the grant funding , and our sponsoring auspice of Dress For Success for supporting our grant application.
- Purpose: Empowerment, education, access to resources, coaching, training – all with the aim to support economic independence for women by providing practical tools and useful skills. By creating a positive environment for women to contribute as leaders, facilitates the opportunity for women to give-back to their community in a valuable and meaningful way.
- Four clusters: Personal Wellbeing, Personal Skills Development, Job Ready, Career Business Development
- Project: One-day event that is a workshop type seminar. One x Metro Perth, one x Regional Area (within driving distance – one day, high need area). This event is facilitated by industry leaders providing expert advice and mentoring in small-group environments.
- Event Outline: Guest speaker panels, breakout sessions, small groups with facilitators, expo stall holders for specialists attention (e.g. clothing), webinars available online (post event)
- Outcomes: To equip women with the skills to re-enter the workforce (as employees or small business owners). It also includes an understanding of who they are, their goals and how to gain financial independence through engaging employment.