Can you help spread the word for our community event “Re-Energising Women To Re-Enter The Workforce”? We have provided a downloadable marketing kit on this page.
We hope you can help us make this a successful event for mothers looking to return to work!
- 17th February 2016 (Wednesday)
- 9am – 4pm
- VENUE – The Rise (28 Eighth Avenue, Maylands, 6051).
We know that this is a busy time of year, there are a number of ways you may be able to support us:
1) By sharing this website listing to your network;
2) Placing a poster in your office space if it is open to the public;
3) Posting the social media image on your social media networks;
4) Placing a piece in your newsletter;
5) And finally, letting us know if there are any mother’s groups or organisations we should be connecting with.
You can download comprehensive details of the event and speakers, a poster, and social media image and pre-written text for you to copy and paste into your social media or newsletter.
Any support you can give us will be greatly appreciated and help us to reach more women.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOADS – 17 FEB – WILDC EVENT – MARKETING KIT
- 17 Feb – WILD’C A4 Poster
- 17Feb-RWTRTW – 60 word blurb (copy/paste this into your social media)
- 17Feb_Project overview_speaker_brief (6 pages)
- Media Release
- Media Release Photo (high res 300dpi)
Access all files here: including a range of supporting documents
- Event brief and project overview
- Additional Photos (high res and 300 dpi)
- Social media – marketing images
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGE (800px x 800px) – EVENT MARKETING IMAGE
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGE (800px X 800px) SPEAKERS
A4 POSTER (150DPI)